Share The Mission (STM) is our volunteer fundraising program and we depend on the funds raised through STM to support the costs of caring for each patient.
Although only you and your team travel, your family and friends can participate in this life-changing medical mission by providing desperately needed healthcare in Guatemala. Their prayers and donations make a difference for all Faith In Practice patients by directly supplying:
- Medical supplies and medications
- Pre-and post-operative screenings and follow-up care
- Transportation, housing, and food for patients and Guatemalan volunteers
- Infrastructure and administrative costs ensuring efficient care
- Wheelchairs, mobility aids, prostheses, and hearing aids
- Special case management and a referral system
How Do You Participate?
We ask that all volunteers participate in STM by setting up individual fundraising pages and sharing the page link with their family and friends. A great place to get started is by visiting the Share The Mission toolkit on the FIP website – there’s a set up your page guide, tips to manage your page and email and social media templates.
Do you need further assistance?
If you need assistance with setting up your Share The Mission Page or general questions, please contact Mindy Stanford.
Mindy Stanford – Development Manager