Share The Mission is Faith In Practice’s volunteer fundraising program. This program ensures that we reach and serve the most vulnerable patients through a network of care that extends well beyond your one week in Guatemala.
Although only you and your team travel, your family and friends can join you in every step of this important work. Their prayers and financial contributions accompany all Faith In Practice patients through our network of care by providing:
- Medical supplies and medications
- Pre-and post-operative screenings and follow-up care
- Transportation, housing, and food for patients and Guatemalan volunteers
- Infrastructure and administrative costs ensuring efficient care
- Wheelchairs, mobility aids, prostheses, and hearing aids
- Special case management and a referral system
How Do You Participate?
Invite your friends and family to join you by setting up your Share The Mission page and sharing the link along with some information about your trip.
We ask that all volunteers participate in our Share The Mission program as a single one of us can only do so much, but together, our impact is multiplied.
For more information on how to set up a page and email templates, please refer to our Fundraising Toolkit.